Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth, June 27-July 31




Tomorrow I leave for the Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth in Wernersville, PA. I will be doing the 30-Day Exercises of St. Ignatius, which is a silent retreat. I will meet with a spiritual director daily to talk about how my prayer is going and to receive his guidance, and there will be a worship service every day. But other than that, and the initial orientation days and break days during the time, I won't be talking or listening to anyone except God. I won't have computer access there; and won't be able to blog (except maybe on the break day). So if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's why.

2 comments:

Hear you in the Wind said...

Blessings to you Hilary. I have been thinking about you and I am so grateful for all that you are sharing. Keeping you in my prayers.
Maureen

admirando said...

Hi Hilary, that retreat sounds so powerful! I hope you're enjoying it.
All my love,
Miranda